Apply to ISP
Other Required Documents
- School Records
- PK3, PK4, and Kindergarten: Records from previous day-care or pre-school
- Grades 1 to 12: Complete and official reports for the last three years (Current school year and previous two. Translated in English if necessary).
Parents should request an official report card complete with grades and comments from their child’s current school. Although digital or copies may be used for admission purposes, ISP requires official documents.
The Ministry of Education of Panama (MEDUCA) requires that all students entering 2nd through 12th grade who transfer from a school abroad go through a validating process. All transcripts issued outside of Panama must be authenticated (apostilled) by the authorities in the country that issued the records, to later be validated through MEDUCA. This procedure is a requirement to officially enroll the student into ISP.
- Parent Release Form
- Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
- Two (2) passport or ID size photos
- Birth certificate if Panamanian
- Copy of student’s passport if foreign
- Copy of parents’ passports
- ISP Student Health Record Form signed by physician
- Immunization records
- Health Statement emitted in Panama (May be submitted when settled in Panama)
For more information about admission requirements, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 293-3009.