Compensation & Benefits
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset, this is why offering a competitive comprehensive compensation package is very important to us. We work hard to ensure that we provide meaningful benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
The administration and the Board of Directors have worked on the continuous improvement of the overall salary and benefits packages in order to attract, hire, develop, and retain qualified teachers and staff members.
Overseas compensation package:
The ISP benefits package for overseas hired teachers is comprehensive and attractive, enabling teachers to feel at home and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle in Panama. By joining our team you will have a welcoming and supportive human resources department and a comprehensive remuneration package, including:
- Base salary and housing allowance (ranges from $55K to $62K)
- Salary free of taxes
- Financial support for initial relocation expenses (loans for car purchasing and furniture)
- 100% tuition waiver for two dependents, three for teaching couples
- Relocation allowance
- Airfare to and from home of record at the beginning and end of employment and yearly flights after the first 2-year initial contract
- Shipping allowance at the beginning and end of employment
- Professional development opportunities
- Relocation and legal assistance
- Medical insurance with international coverage
- Limited dental coverage
- Sick, personal, recruitment, maternity, and parent leave
- Retirement benefit paid at the end of contract (equivalent to 2%)
Exact details of individual packages for staff members and teachers will be discussed at the interview stage.