New Student Tuition & Fee Schedule for SY20-21
This fee is designed to cover the cost of processing applications, and evaluations when necessary. This non-refundable fee must be paid when the application is submitted.
ISP is a non-profit school and to fund the capital development of the School, each new student will be required to make a one-time Capital Donation of $16,000. This non-refundable fee must be paid for all new PK4-12th grade students within ten calendar days of official admittance to reserve their space. Official admittance means when the Parent/Guardian has been notified via e-mail.
New PK-3 students have the flexible option to pay the Capital Donation upon PK-4 enrollment.
New PK-4 – 12th grade students cannot commence school if the corresponding Capital Donation is not settled.
Capital Donation – Non-Institutional Students:
- For new non-institutional PK-3 students, the Capital Donation payment is deferred until PK4 enrollment. New non-institutional students in PK-4 through 5th grade may pay two installments of USD 8,000. The first payment is due upon admission, and a second payment of USD 8,000 is due on March 22, 2021.
- New families with one child in 6th grade onwards must pay one installment of USD 16,000 within ten calendar days of official admittance into the school.
- New families with more than one child may have the option of paying in two installments per child if they so request with USD 8,000 due when officially admitted to the school and USD 8,000 at the beginning of the following semester.
Annual Registration Fee:
The Registration Fee is due in full at the time of admission and is not prorated regardless of enrollment date. This fee is non-refundable.
If a student qualifies for admission and there is an available space, the school may agree to reserve a seat for no more than one semester. To reserve a space for a new student, payment must be made for the Capital Donation, Registration Fee and the current semester of tuition. These payments are non-refundable. Reservations cannot be made for more than one semester in advance.
ISP tuition rates will be as follows:
The costs of textbook rental, workbooks, and other consumable instructional materials are covered by the tuition payment. Exceptions to this list may include special materials requested for certain subjects.
Tuition Payment Plan:
The annual tuition can be paid in 4 payments (per quarter). Tuition is prorated per quarter, depending on the enrollment date.
Quarterly tuition and fees will be due according to the following schedule:
The School will send reminders, but responsibility for making payments on the corresponding due date rests with the Parent/Guardian. Tuition payments are due as follows: July 30, 2020; September 28, 2020; January 4,
The costs of textbook rental, workbooks, and other consumable instructional materials are covered
by the tuition payment. Exceptions to this list may include special materials requested for certain subjects.
Other General School Fees for New & Returning Students:
This fee is applicable to families with students whose educational benefits are paid directly/indirectly, reimbursed fully or partially, or included in their remuneration package by their employers, embassies, banks, corporations or other organizations. This fee is due upon acceptance or at the time of re-enrollment. Students in this category, as established in the admissions policy, have priority for admissions.
As part of the application process for all students applying to ISP, the Parents/Guardians will be required to complete an Institutional Fee Declaration, in which they will indicate if their employer is fully or partially responsible for the school fees of their child/ren. For returning students, the Institutional Fee Declaration must be completed every year as part of the re-enrollment process. Re-enrollment will not be processed unless all required information and documents are submitted.
Selective Student Fees for Special Services and Events:
- English as an Additional Languages (EAL) Fee: The goal of the EAL program is to give non-native English speakers special assistance in learning the language skills needed to perform successfully in the regular ISP classroom environment. The school will determine the need of this service. For students requiring this special service, the Parent/Guardian must pay an additional school fee of USD500.00 per semester. This fee will be charged each semester in which the additional EAL services are provided.
- Learning Support Program Fee: The Learning Support Program at ISP is based on the philosophy that individuals vary in their learning styles, level of ability, pacing needs, motivation, and interests. Student needs are met through differentiated instruction and clearly defined expectations appropriate to their level. For students requiring learning support services, the Parent/Guardian must pay an additional school
fee of USD500.00 per semester. This fee will be charged each semester in which the additional Learning Support services are provided.
Joint EAL and Learning Support Program Fee: If the student requires both EAL and Learning Support Program services, the Parent/Guardian must pay a single fee of USD750.00 per semester to cover these services.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Fees:Students in the 11th and 12th grades will be charged the IB Program fees. These fees are payable through the school and are collected over a two-year period.
- One on One Teacher Support Fees: This fee will be charged on a monthly basis. Parent/Guardian must pay USD1,200.00 per month.