Department of Student Services
The Department of Student Services works closely with classroom teachers and specialists to tailor instruction to students’ learning needs and goals and ensure meeting the needs of a diverse population of students. We offer instruction and resources for developmentally appropriate learning in the areas of English language acquisition, approaches to learning, social-emotional skills, and career/college awareness.
Click the arrows below to learn more about our programs.
- Communicate with parents, teachers, administrators, and students on the progress of each student.
- Share best practices that honor individual learning needs.
- Use a variety of data sources to inform instructional decisions.
- Develop individualized student learning plans.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment.
English as an Additional Language EAL
Spanish as an Additional Language (SAL)