In this section you will find tools and content relevant to our return to campus and biosecurity protocols.
ISP has complied with all the biosafety requirements to ensure that our students who need extra support can join our in person support program. Following the guidelines established in Decree 25, our classes continue to be taught remotely.
The school operates in this modality through:
Resolution No. 100 of September 11, 2020, the Guide for the establishment of Biosafety Measures for the Reduction of the Risk of Covid-19 contagion was adopted in official and private educational centers in the country
Executive Decree No.25 of January 14, 2021, Articles 2 and 6 schools are allowed to organize support measures for students learning on campus with biosecurity plans approved by both MEDUCA and MINSA.
Both our students and those who make up our work team and parents were instructed in our biosecurity protocols.
ISP Remote Learning Handbook
Link to handbook
Tech Help Center
Working hours: 7:30am - 4:10pm
A tech assistant will contact you via email or Google Hangout chat based on availability.
- If someone in a class tests positive for COVID, how long does the whole class have to stay out?
- What do they need to provide to return?
- What about the person that tested positive for COVID-19 ?
- What about the teacher?
- When someone is on a bus and sits near someone identified as positive, how long are they out?
- What do close contacts have to do to return to campus?
- If I was traveling and just came into the country, how long do I have to wait before I can come to school?
- If I have been vaccinated, do this measures apply to me?
- Biosecurity Flow Chart
- Scenarios chart